1. General Provisions
- The operator sets as its most important goal and condition for carrying out its activities the observance of the rights and freedoms of man and citizen when processing his personal data, including the protection of the rights to privacy, personal and family secrets.
- Operator's policy regarding the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Policy) applies to all information that the Operator can receive about visitors to the B2B-FAIR website (b2b-fair.online)
2. Basic concepts used in the Policy
- Automated processing of personal data – processing of personal data using computer technology;
- Blocking of personal data – temporary cessation of processing of personal data (except for cases where processing is necessary to clarify personal data);
- Website – a collection of graphic and information materials, as well as computer programs and databases that ensure their availability on the Internet at the network address "B2B-FAIR" (b2b-fair.online);
- Information system of personal data - a set of personal data contained in databases, and information technologies and technical means that ensure their processing;
- Depersonalization of personal data - actions as a result of which it is impossible to determine without the use of additional information the ownership of personal data to a specific User or other subject of personal data;
- Processing of personal data – any action (operation) or set of actions (operations) performed using automation tools or without the use of such means with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;
- Operator - a state body, municipal body, legal or natural person, independently or jointly with other persons organizing and (or) carrying out the processing of personal data, as well as determining the purposes of processing personal data, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data;
- Personal data – any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or identified User of the B2B-FAIR website (b2b-fair.online);
- User – any visitor to the B2B-FAIR website (b2b-fair.online);
- Providing personal data – actions aimed at disclosing personal data to a certain person or a certain circle of persons;
- Dissemination of personal data - any actions aimed at disclosing personal data to an indefinite number of persons (transfer of personal data) or familiarizing with personal data to an unlimited number of persons, including the publication of personal data in the media, posting in information and telecommunication networks or providing access to personal data in any other way;
- Cross-border transfer of personal data – transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state to an authority of a foreign state, a foreign individual or a foreign legal entity;
- Destruction of personal data – any actions as a result of which personal data are destroyed irrevocably with the impossibility of further restoration of the content of personal data in the personal data information system and (or) as a result of which the material media of personal data are destroyed.
- A cookie is a small piece of text sent to your browser from a website you visit. It helps the site remember information about you, such as what language you prefer to view it in. Cookies are used to operate websites and collect statistics. Personal data is stored in cookies if you have agreed to their use. This is technically necessary to ensure secure access to your personal account.Cookies make browsing websites more convenient
3. The Operator may process the following personal data of the User
- Company name;
- TIN of a legal entity and/or individual registered on the website;
- First and last name of a legal and/or individual registered on the website;
- Link to the website of a legal entity and/or individual registered on the website;
- Phone number of a legal entity and/or individual registered on the website;
- Email address (mail) of a legal entity and/or individual registered on the website;
- Position of a representative of a legal and/or individual registered on the website;
- Information about the placement of goods and/or requests for goods from a legal entity and/or individual registered on the website;
- The site also collects and processes anonymized data about visitors (including cookies) using Internet statistics services (Yandex Metrica and Google Analytics and others).
- The above data below in the text of the Policy are united by the general concept of Personal Data.
4. Purposes of processing personal data
- The purpose of processing the User’s personal data is to inform the User by sending emails; providing the User with access to services, information and/or materials contained on the website.
- The Operator also has the right to send notifications to the User about new products and services, special offers and various events. The User can always refuse to receive information messages by sending the Operator an email to email@example.com with the note “Refusal of notifications about new products and services and special offers.”
- Anonymized data of Users, collected using Internet statistics services, serves to collect information about the actions of Users on the site, improve the quality of the site and its content.
- The information collected using cookies helps analyze how users use the Site to ensure maximum convenience, as well as collect statistics. We may also transfer the received data to third parties in anonymized form to conduct research, perform work or provide services.
- To gain access to the functionality of the service, the User registers on the site using the name of the User’s representative, the mobile phone number of the User’s representative, and email address. After registration, the User has a Personal Account.
- At the same time, the User assures and guarantees that he has received consent from the User’s representative - an individual - for the processing of his personal data (full name, mobile phone number and/or email address) by the Operator.
- By providing the personal information and/or personal data specified in this section, as well as other information, documents, information in accordance with the terms of the User Agreement, the User gives informed consent to access them by an unlimited number of persons. The specified information becomes publicly available data from the moment it is posted on the Site.
- The Operator does not verify the accuracy of the personal data provided and whether the User has the necessary consent to process it in accordance with this Policy, relying on the User’s assurances, as well as on the fact that the User acts in good faith, carefully and makes every effort to maintain personal information and/ or personal data up to date and obtaining all necessary consents of the subjects of personal data. The Operator has the right to carry out a random check of the personal information provided by the User. The Operator has the right, if desired by the Supplier, to verify the Supplier; the Operator moderates information about goods and User applications.
- The Operator processes personal information and/or personal data of the User only if it is filled out and/or sent by the User through special forms located on the Site. By filling out the appropriate forms when creating a personal account and/or sending his personal information and/or personal data to the Operator, the User expresses his consent to this Policy.
- The Operator processes anonymized data about the User if this is permitted in the User's browser settings.
- The user has the right at any time to independently edit in his personal account the personal information and/or personal data provided during registration or authorization.
- The User is solely responsible for reporting false information about himself / untimely editing of information, as well as for possible legal consequences that may arise as a result of the User reporting false information / untimely editing of information.
- The Operator is not responsible for the procedure for using personal information and/or personal data of the User by third parties with whom the User independently interacts as part of the use of the Service.
- The Visitor/User is notified and agrees that in the process of using the Service/site, the Operator is automatically transferred the following information about the Visitor/User: IP address of the device, information about the location of the device, technical information about the device, information about the application or browser used use of the Service/site, information from Cookies, information about the time of use of the Service/site. The information listed is anonymized and is not used to identify the Visitor/User. The Operator processes anonymized data about the Visitor/User if this is permitted in the Visitor/User’s browser/application settings.
- Personal data and personal information are collected and processed by the Operator for the purpose of executing the User Agreement (providing access to the functionality of the service in accordance with the selected tariff for the purpose of searching for counterparties) concluded between the Operator and the User.
- The User agrees that personal data and personal information are collected and processed by the Company also for:
- The Operator does not sell or provide personal information and/or personal data of Users to third parties for marketing purposes not provided for in this Policy and the User Agreement, without the express consent of Users. The operator may combine anonymized data with other information received from third parties and use it to improve and personalize services, content and advertising.
- Conclusion and execution of other agreements concluded between the User and the Operator;
- identification of the User as part of the fulfillment of obligations under the User Agreement and other Agreements concluded with him. The User's personal account is associated with a login-password and the User's email address and/or mobile phone number;
- fulfillment of obligations under the User Agreement and other concluded Agreements, including providing the User with access to the Service and technical support;
- issuing invoices and acts;
- sending the User system notifications, notifications about new products and services, promotions, special offers and various events, notifications about restricting access to the personal account, service alerts, news and offers of an advertising and marketing nature. The user can manage the receipt of news and marketing offers in the personal account settings;
- ensuring the security and confidentiality of personal information and/or personal data of the User. In order to check for suspicious activities on the Site, information is collected about the IP address and browser used by the User to visit the Site.
- conducting marketing, statistical and other research based on anonymized data in order to improve the quality of the Service provided. Data from Google Analytics, Yandex.Metrica and Roistat are collected and analyzed in anonymized form to find out how much time Users spend on various pages of the Site, their interests and preferences.
5. Legal grounds for processing personal data
- The procedure for collecting, storing, transferring and other types of processing of personal data
- Principles of processing and measures to protect personal data.
- Final provisions
6. The procedure for collecting, storing, transferring and other types of processing of personal data
- The security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured by implementing legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fully comply with the requirements of current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
- The operator ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to prevent access to personal data by unauthorized persons.
- The User's personal data will never, under any circumstances, be transferred to third parties, except in cases related to the implementation of current legislation.
- If inaccuracies in personal data are identified, the User can update them independently by sending a notification to the Operator to the Operator's email address firstname.lastname@example.org with the note “Updating personal data.”
- The period for processing personal data is unlimited. The User may at any time withdraw his consent to the processing of personal data by sending a notification to the Operator via email to the Operator's email address email@example.com with the note “Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data.”
- We may use analytics tools and related cookies from the following service providers:
Microsoft Internet Explorer
or other providers of similar services.
7. Principles of processing and measures to protect personal data.
- The company processes personal data in accordance with the principles established by the Federal Law of July 27, 2006 No. 152-FZ “On Personal Data”. The subject of personal data has the rights established by the Federal Law of July 27, 2006 No. 152-FZ “On Personal Data”.
- The Company identifies current threats to the security of the User’s personal data during their processing and develops measures to eliminate them, carries out internal control and audit in the field of personal data protection.
- The responsible persons of the Operator are familiar with the Federal Law of July 27, 2006 No. 152-FZ “On Personal Data”, this Policy and the Operator’s local regulations on the security of personal data.
- When carrying out cross-border transfer of personal data, the Operator is guided by the requirements of Art. 12 of the Federal Law of July 27, 2006 No. 152-FZ “On Personal Data”.
- Recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), retrieval of personal data of Visitors/Users is carried out using databases located on the territory of the Russian Federation.
8. Final provisions
- The User can receive any clarification on issues of interest regarding the processing of his personal data by contacting the Operator via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This document will reflect any changes to the Operator’s personal data processing policy. The policy is valid indefinitely until it is replaced by a new version.
- In order to prevent leakage of personal information and/or personal data, the Operator advises Users to clarify the purposes of using their personal information and/or personal data before providing it to others, as well as to clarify all the essential terms of the agreement with other Users, to act in good faith and wisely; not to use Users’ contact information for purposes that do not correspond to the purposes of searching for counterparties in the field of purchase and sale of goods, including for providing any commercial, marketing or other offers; not to use the functionality of the site or the information posted on the site for purposes not provided for in this Policy and/or the User Agreement; not to process (including not to collect, extract, record, systematize, use, transfer, distribute, copy, reproduce or perform any other actions) user content for purposes that do not correspond to the purposes of searching for counterparties with using the functionality of the service; do not use programs to collect information on the site or otherwise interact with the site without the permission of the Operator; not to post, send or otherwise use information and statements that do not comply with applicable laws, moral standards and business practices; not to upload, store, distribute or otherwise use viruses or other malware on the site.
- By registering the User on the site, the User’s representative is an individual in accordance with Art. 9 of the Federal Law of July 27, 2006 No. 152-FZ “On the Protection of Personal Data” makes a decision to provide his personal data to the Operator and gives freely, of his own free will and in his own interest, to the Operator consent to the processing of all personal data provided by the User’s representative in the amount and on the terms set out in this Policy, and allows the Operator to perform actions (operations) with the personal data of the User’s representative, specified in Article 3 of the Federal Law of July 27, 2006 No. 152-FZ, including without limitation: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data, cross-border transfer of data, as well as carrying out any other actions with personal data in accordance with current legislation. The User's representative also allows the exchange (reception, transfer, processing) of his personal data between the Company and third parties in accordance with concluded contracts and agreements, in order to comply with the legal rights and interests of the User's representative. The consent of the User's representative to the processing of personal data is valid indefinitely from the date of registration of the User on the site. Revocation of this consent is carried out by sending a written statement to the Operator (by mail by certified letter or by e-mail).
- List of personal data for the processing of which Consent is given and which can be provided to the Operator by the User’s representative: last name, first name, patronymic, telephone, email address, IP address, any other information provided to the Operator related to the personal data of the User’s representative.
- Most browsers automatically accept cookies. You can delete stored cookies from your device at any time by following your browser or device instructions. You can also block any cookies or certain types in your browser settings (depending on the browser you use, we recommend following the instructions of the above service providers to block them). Please note that by disabling cookies, you may not be able to use some features, services, tools and capabilities of our Site. The operator stops processing personal data/personal information in the event of withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data of the subject of personal data, upon achieving the goals of their processing or in the event of loss of the need to achieve these goals, as well as in other cases provided for by current legislation.
- This Policy is an integral part of the User Agreement posted and/or accessible on the Internet at http://b2b-fair.online, as well as other Agreements concluded with the User.
- The Operator has the right to unilaterally make changes to the terms of this Policy. Information about changes to this Policy is communicated to the User either by posting it on the website or in the User’s Personal Account by sending a corresponding notification two weeks before the upcoming change. By continuing to use the site after changing this Policy, the User confirms acceptance of the changes made to the Policy.
- The User undertakes to periodically visit the page on which this Policy is posted: http://b2b-fair.online.
- If the User disagrees with the terms of this Policy as set out in this document and the User Agreement, the User must immediately stop using the Site.
- This Policy is governed by the current legislation of the Russian Federation, comes into force for the User from the moment it is accepted by the User and is valid for an indefinite period.
Edition dated November 14, 2023.