Checking the counterparty
Check your future counterparty
Minimize risks before concluding an agreement with a foreign or Russian partner.
Our partner companies will check the integrity of an international counterparty from any country in order to protect your company from risks
A company integrity report may include:
- assessment of the financial condition and solvency of the company;
- information about owners, beneficiaries, managers;
- data on legal proceedings, tax debts;
- data on upcoming bankruptcies, liquidation or reorganization of the company;
- financial reporting and assessment of the company’s creditworthiness;
- results of checking companies, their owners, managers and affiliates for being on sanctions lists.
We provide our users with a list of partner companies that check the integrity and reliability of counterparties.
*Registration is required to view information